Saturday, July 7, 2012

No, I'm Not 19. ^^

I had a very young viewer on my BlogTV broadcast last night who thought I was 19-years old. People have often assumed that I look 4-6 years younger than my true age (29) but I believe this was the very first time I've been told I looked 10 years younger.

At first I never really thought about it too much. I mean, I'm kind of gotten used to the fact that I don't look my age and I actually get a kick out of seeing and reading about people's reaction when they find out I'm actually much older.

Sometimes though I do hate the fact that I look young for my age. I've had to deal with a lot crap from people not taking me seriously just because of the way I look.

But now I've gotten used to it. Looking younger does not mean I did not get older and more mature about handling issues like physical appearance.

This is why I shall grow a goatee again. With this I shall have both the look of the energetic 19 year old and the mature appearance of a suave yet sensitive soap opera actor.